Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cafe Blossom


Hey people!


Recently we strolled on over to Cafe Blossom......A totally VEGAN restaurant on the West Side! The food was ah-mazing!! I ordered a Southern Seitan sandwich, fries, and a SOY ice-cream no-milk-shake.



HIGH POINTS:

-Delicious food.

-Super friendly staff (when my shake wasn't cold enough they took it back and gave me a whole refill all nice and icy!)

-The take-home containers are made out of corn-starch

-The decor is awesome!




LOW POINTS:

- No baby changing station in the bathroom (my poor mother learned this the hard way)

- A bit overpriced, seeing as we all could probably make that stuff...But hey, eating VEGAN out at a restaurant? Can't beat that.





Overall I give Cafe Blossom Five Carrots (my version of stars!!)




Manhattan
466 Columbus Ave, New York NY
10024, USA - Upper West Side
1-212-875-2600

No comments: