Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to Vegan Treatz, my blog all about veganism! From recipes, to companies, and whats really in those nasty dairy by-products! Who am I? I'm a teenager in the big apple, I've been a vegetarian all my life (thank you hippy parents) and a vegan for 4 1/2 years. This is great blog for vegan teens who, like me, don't just blindly shove a Pop-Tart into the toaster (do you have any idea whats in those things?) But for teens who love cooking and baking vegan goodies. If I bake it and I love it the recipe will be here before the diary-free cupcakes cool.
Veganism is the diet of the future. And we teens are the next generation. So read, bake, comment, and enjoy.

'Till next time,
Wild Spice.

2 comments:

tofufreak said...

woot woot! go vegan teens!!! :)

Kiki said...

Haha, back atcha! :D